Lawyer Agafonov Andriy has 8 years of practical experience in the field of law. Specializes in providing legal assistance in economic, civil, corporate, labor, administrative disputes. During the years of practical activity, Andrii represented clients in more than 250 litigation in instances of all levels and jurisdictions, providing quality and effective legal protection.
Andriy Agafonov has a successful experience in the maintenance of many complex litigation, including:
- litigation in the context of economic legal proceedings for the invalidation of decisions of the supervisory board of a legal entity that was aimed at unlawful payments of UAH 24 million. former head of the company. Commercial courts of three instances unanimously supported the legal position of the lawyer and made court decisions on satisfaction of claims;
- about 30 litigation concerning the invalidation of interbank mortgage agreements and the application of the consequences of the invalidity of these contracts. The total value of property under controversial contracts amounted to over 100 million UAH. The consideration of the case ended with the receipt of victorious court decisions, which makes it impossible to illegally dispose of mortgage property in favor of third parties;
- a lawsuit on the collection of debt from a client – a legal entity under a loan agreement in the amount of more than 20 million UAH. As a result of successfully developed and implemented strategy, the courts were completely denied the collection of funds, thus obtaining a victorious court decision for the client;
- litigation of a commercial bank with the National Bank regarding the abolition of a fine imposed by the regulator in the amount of over 500 thousand UAH. As a result of the court dispute, unlawfully charged penalties were abolished and the interests of the client were protected;
- a litigation concerning the recovery from the employer of average earnings during forced absenteeism and compensation in the amount of almost UAH 8 million. Due to the considerable complexity of the case and the uncertainty of the court practice, this case was reviewed by the courts of cassation 3 times. As a result of the final consideration, the Supreme Court has completely refused to satisfy the claim, which is supported by a well-developed and duly substantiated lawyer’s legal position;
- litigation concerning the invalidation of contracts for transferring part of the assets and liabilities of an insolvent bank to the receiving bank to the amount exceeding UAH 270 million. Commercial courts of the first, appellate and cassation instances were supported by a legal position advocated by the lawyer, thus protecting the assets of clients and not allowing them to groundlessly alienate third parties.
Andrew is the author of many articles and publications in specialized legal journals, has repeatedly participated as speaker in forums.
Kyiv National University named after. T.Shevchenko, Full Higher Education, Master of Law.